- 1st ProSEco Newsletter – ProsecoNewsletter_Issue1_v1.0
- Second ProSEco Newsletter – ProsecoNewsletter_Issue2_v1.0
- Third ProSEco Newsletter – Proseco Newsletter Issue3
- Sebastian Scholze, Dragan Stokic, Oliver Kotte “Cross-domain Methods and Tools for Decision Support Services based on Context Sensitivity Approach”, INDIN2014, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 27-30 July 2014.
- Kevin Nagorny, José Barata, Armando Walter Colombo “A survey of Service-based Systems-of-Systems Manufacturing Systems related to Product Life-Cycle Support and Energy Efficiency”, INDIN2014, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 27-30 July 2014.
- Dragan Stokic, Sebastian Scholze “Engineering Methods and Tools for Collaborative Development of Industrial Cyber-Physical Based Products and Services”, INDIN2014, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 27-30 July 2014.
- Javad Jassbi, Giovanni Di Orio, Diogo Barata “The Impact of Cloud Manufacturing on Supply Chain Agility“, INDIN2014, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 27-30 July 2014.
- Oliviu Matei, Diana Contras, Petrica Pop “Applying Evolutionary Computation for Evolving Ontologies” IEEE CEC2014, Beijing, July 2014
- G. Di Orio, D. Barata, A. Rocha, J. Barata, “A Cloud-Based Infrastructure to Support Manufacturing Resources Composition”, DoCEIS’15, Technological Innovation for Cloud-Based Engineering Systems, 82-89, 2015
- Giovanni Di Orio, Oliviu Matei, Sebastian Scholze, Dragan Stokic, José Barata and Claudio Cenedese, “A Platform to Support the Product Servitization” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications(IJACSA), 7(2), 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.14569/IJACSA.2016.070254
- Sebastian Scholze, Jose Barata, “Context Awareness for Flexible Manufacturing Systems using Cyber Physical Approaches”, DoCEIS’16, Technological Innovation for Cyber Physical Systems, 107-115, 2016
- Kevin Nagorny, Sebastian Scholze, José Barata, Armando Walter Colombo, “An Approach for Implementing ISA 95-Compliant Big Data Observation, Analysis and Diagnosis Features in Industry 4.0 Vision Following Manufacturing Systems”, DoCEIS’16, Technological Innovation for Cyber Physical Systems, 107-115, 2016
- Sebastian Scholze, Ana Teresa Correia, Dragan Stokic, “Novel Tools for Product-Service System Engineering“, 8th CIRP IPSS Conference, Procedia CIRP, Product-Service Systems across Life Cycle, volume 47, 120 – 125, Bergamo, Italy, 20-21 June 2016
Sebastian Scholze, Ana Correia, Dragan Stokic, Kevin Nagorny, Philipp Spindler “Tools for Human-Product Collaborative Development of Intelligent Product Service Systems”, Pro-VE’16, Porto, Portugal, 03-05 October 2016.
- Shamaila Iram, Terrence Fernando, May Bassanino “A Novel Hybrid Engineering Methodology to Enhance Collaboration during the Design and Development of Meta
Product Services”, Pro-VE’16, Porto, Portugal, 03-05 October 2016.
Oliviu Matei, Giovanni Di Orio, Javad Jassbi, José Barata, Claudio Cenedes “A Novel Hybrid Engineering Methodology to Enhance Collaboration during the Design and Development of Meta Product Services”, Pro-VE’16, Porto, Portugal, 03-05 October 2016.
- Fox, S. Reframing the influence of national cultures within multi-resolution simulation models. Management Research Review, 39(5), 521 – 545. doi.org/10.1108/MRR-09-2014-0211, 2016
- Fox, S. Domesticating artificial intelligence: Expanding human self-expression through applications of artificial intelligence in prosumption. Journal of Consumer Culture, doi: 10.1177/1469540516659126, 2016
- Sebastian Scholze, Jose Barata, Dragan Stokic, “Holistic Context-Sensitivity for Run-Time Optimization of Flexible Manufacturing Systems“, Journal Sensors 2017, 17, 455
PU – Public
RE – Restricted to a group specified by the consortium (including the Commission Services) – Executive summary available to public