Getting closer to go further: Use-it Wisely and ProSEco projects in joint session
Following our clustering activities plan, ProSEco was invited to a Use-it-wisely project general assembly meeting. The objective of the event was to get to know each project better in order to find similarities, discuss potential issues leading to an increase of the overall impact of our projects. The joint workshop was held the 3rd of December 2015 at University of Málaga ETSI de Telecomunicación in Malaga, Spain.
Cyril Masia (Exploitation Leader) and Ana Arroyo (Project Coordinator) from ProSEco project participated in the meeting.
Both projects are organised around sectorial Business Cases. We took advantage of this to organise the workshop following this leitmotiv.
After a warm welcome from Use- it- wisely project coordinator Göran Granholm from VTT, we presented our projects, and started sharing Business Cases or Test Cases with the technologies and developed involved.
We had explanations about their and our Test Cases named:
- Design, maintenance and refurbishment of turbines in a collaborative environment
- Upgrades of mobile crushers
- Commercial space service development
- Production systems for truck cabs
- Vessel information-rich meta-file
- Sustainable Furniture That Grows with End-users
- Driver Experience
- Support Remote condition based of household appliances and shoe manufacturing machines.
- Lean based design of eco-driven services around machines from machine builder sector.
This is a starting point for future collaborations and for join activities to maximise the impact of our projects.
At this point we would like to thank the Use-it-wisely project for sharing their experiences.